The skills that make a financial professional successful may not be what you think they are. For example, relationship building is one of a financial professional’s most-valued skills. For many women, this and other needed skills come naturally.
- Relationship building: Women excel at developing rapport with others. This is crucial for any financial professional to build loyalty with clients.
- Effective communication: Women are great communicators. Clients want someone they can trust, and this can happen only through open and honest communication.
- Active listening: Most times, listening is more important than speaking. Women shine here. Listening to clients’ stories and values helps you best serve them and understand what they need and want.
Live the life you want. Help others do the same.
Whether you’re already an experienced financial professional, or just looking into the career, Foundations Financial Partners helps women build an impactful career.
At Foundations Financial Partners, you don’t have to do it alone. We foster a collaborative, supportive environment. And we’re associated with Securian Financial which gives you access to WISE – Women Inspiring & Supporting Excellence. This national network of women professionals empower each other through mentoring, education, career planning, networking and idea sharing.
Help others become financially secure while building a successful career with us.
“Working one on one with my clients, I get the gratification of seeing the person’s life I’ve impacted, that’s not always the case in a corporate setting.”
– Teri, 5-year financial professional
Your Role & Responsibilities
As a financial advisor, you will have the unique opportunity to make an impact on others’ lives by guiding them through one of life’s most challenging facets: finances. With a focus on developing deep and meaningful relationships, you will strive to deliver the advice, strategies, and solutions your clients need to attain lasting financial security. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop your client base with a focus on building lasting, meaningful relationships
- Utilize marketing strategies to reach your target market and grow your business
- Conduct financial assessments to evaluate client needs and goals
- Create customized financial plans and strategies to help enable clients to reach their goals and objectives
- Master the fundamentals of financial planning, risk management, and investment management services
- Maintain up-to-date and expert knowledge of products and services available
- Utilize a team of support specialists to provide efficient, quality service to your clients
Your “Bridge” to Success
- Training & Mentorship: Designed by Securian Financial Services Inc., our comprehensive advisor training program has helped develop successful advisors across the U.S. While in training, you will receive an activity-based stipend along with commissions and bonuses optimized to reward your business development. This self-paced training program is coupled with an in-the-field advisor mentorship to prepare you for elite performance in a highly competitive industry.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Commence on a career track built to fuel your success, complete with designation reimbursement and educational events to help you acquire new skills and expand your expertise.
- Marketing Support: Leverage our decades of experience and in-house marketing support to help you establish your markets, hone your message, and maximize your reach.
- Extensive Product Choice: With your clients at the center of everything we do, we provide you access to a full array of solutions to serve your clients’ needs without product specific quotas or limitations.
- Advanced Technology: Our innovative technology platform is streamlined and designed for easy utilization, complete with training and daily support.
- Business Succession Planning: We have developed succession plan options to position you for a smooth and worry-free transition into retirement.
This profession offers unlimited earnings potential and puts you in control of your success. Experience optimal work/life balance with the opportunity to create your own schedule. Your benefits will include; medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account options, 401(k) plan, FICA, errors and omissions insurance, group life insurance, long-term disability, and advisor assistance plan. In addition, our team enjoys many opportunities throughout the year to celebrate and build camaraderie including annual holiday gatherings, milestone celebrations, and local, regional, and national company events.
Are You a Good Fit?
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain licensure & registrations (Life, Accident & Health Insurance, FINRA Series 7 & 66)
- Leadership and demonstrated track record of success
- Great communication skills (verbal, written, body language/empathy)
- Team player (inter-dependent)
- Strong market/well connected
- Highly driven and confident
- Service orientation
- Strong code of personal ethics
- Committed to and appreciation for improving technical skills
- Stable financial background
If you’re ready to cross the bridge, we invite you to send us your resume.
Please submit resume for review to Jillian Diana, Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator:
Learn more about Securian Financial Services:
The testimonials given are by professionals who are contracted with Securian Financial Services, Inc. (“Securian”), and thus they have a financial connection to Securian. The statements were freely given. Securian Financial is the marketing name for Securian Financial Group, Inc., and its affiliates.