Dealing with deeply personal family issues requires conversation, understanding, and experience.
Families turn to us to address their most important financial matters: inheritance, financial control of family assets, the impact of taxes, charitable giving goals, special needs, incapacity, and more.
We help families define their legacies by:
- Discussing transfer of material wealth (and wisdom, values, history, etc.)
- Clarifying distribution objectives (often for multiple generations)
- Considering estate equalization and asset protection issues
- Creating strategies to reduce, control, and pay estate taxes
- Addressing any special needs concerns
Charitable Giving Consultation:
- Gifting strategies
- Foundation strategies
- Advanced trust strategies
“Successful people are always looking for ways to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’”
Financial professionals do not provide specific tax or legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your own specific tax or legal situation.