Dealing with very personal family issues requires conversation, understanding, and experience.
Families turn to us to address their most important financial matters: inheritance, financial control of family assets, the impact of taxes, charitable giving goals, special needs, incapacity, and more.
We help families define their legacies
- Transfer of material wealth
- Transfer of wisdom, values, history, beliefs, etc.
- Clarify distribution objectives (often for multiple generations)
- Consider estate equalization issues
- Create strategies to reduce, control, and pay estate taxes
We offer access to Securian Trust Company, a Securian affiliate, to provide personalized trust services. Securian Trust Company is a National Trust Bank with trust powers in all 50 states.
Estate Planning and Charitable Giving Consultation
- Gifting Strategies
- Foundation Strategies
- Advanced Trust Strategies
- Federal Estate Tax Strategies
“Successful people are always looking for ways to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’”
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax or legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your own specific tax or legal situation.