We strive to protect, grow, and transfer our clients’ wealth by delivering the advice, strategies, and solutions needed to attain lasting financial security.
Our customized estate planning process helps our clients:
- Clarify distribution objectives
- Understand the roles of guardians, trustees, and executors
- Understand the impact of asset titling
- Coordinate beneficiary designations
While an estate plan will ultimately facilitate the administration of your affairs after your death, it can also establish guidelines for managing assets and property during your lifetime.
Estate Planning Consultation
- Explain types of wills and trusts
- Provide access to trust services
- Assist with trust funding, asset re-titling, and beneficiary elections
- Improve understanding of Advance Health Care Directives (living wills) and Durable Powers of Attorney
- Outline federal estate tax strategies
“A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.”
Financial professionals do not provide specific tax or legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your own specific tax or legal situation.