For Financial Advisors looking to elevate their practice to an elite level, opportunity awaits at Foundations Financial Partners. If you recognize there’s a gap between where your business is now and where you want it to be…Our unique advantage can provide the “bridge”.
Your Role & Responsibilities
As a current advisor, you know you can have a great impact on your client’s lives. Foundations Financial Partners delivers a forum for you to maximize your impact and grow your business. You will work alongside of us in striving to deliver the advice, strategies, and solutions your clients need to attain lasting financial security. Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow your client base with a focus on building lasting, meaningful relationships
- Utilize marketing strategies to reach your target market and grow your business
- Conduct financial assessments to evaluate client needs and goals
- Create customized financial plans and strategies to help enable clients to reach their goals and objectives
- Maintain up-to-date and expert knowledge of financial planning, risk management, and investment management services
- Take a collaborative approach with your fellow advisors and team of support specialists to provide efficient, quality service to your clients
Your “Bridge” to an Elite Practice
When you join our team us as an experienced advisor it is our goal to position you for elite performance within this highly competitive industry. We accomplish this goal by delivering the training, resources, and support needed to elevate your practice to new levels. Our long-standing association with broker-dealer and registered investment advisor, Securian Financial Services, Inc. allows us to offer you both support on a personal level, and resources on a national scale.
- Transition Support: Our advisor transition program that has helped develop successful advisors across the U.S., we will work together to reestablish your practice for long-term sustainability. While in transition and training, you will receive an activity-based stipend along with commissions and bonuses, optimized to reward your business growth.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Commence on a career track built to fuel your success, complete with designation reimbursement and educational events to help you acquire new skills and expand your expertise.
- Marketing Support: Leverage our decades of experience and in-house marketing support to help you establish your markets, hone your message, and maximize your reach.
- Extensive Product Choice: With your clients at the center of everything we do, we provide you access to a full array of solutions to serve your clients’ needs without product specific quotas or limitations.
- Advanced Technology: Our innovative technology platform is streamlined and designed for easy utilization, complete with training and daily support.
- Business Succession Planning: We have developed succession plan options to position you for a smooth and worry-free transition into retirement.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account options, 401(k) plan, FICA, errors and omissions insurance, group life insurance, long-term disability, and advisor assistance plan. Joining the Foundations Financial Partners team means you join our family. Our close-knit team enjoys many opportunities throughout the year to celebrate and build camaraderie including; annual holiday gatherings, milestone celebrations, and company events.
We desire to work with advisors who:
- Have a demonstrated track record of leadership and success within the industry
- Possess character, resilience, and are a team player
- Successfully attract and retain a broad/diversified clientele
- Keep an unwavering code of personal ethics
- Mastered cross-selling/comprehensive sales and planning
- Efficiently manage outside vendors/product providers
- Have strong communication skills and a service orientation
- Committed to and appreciation for improving technical skill
Educational requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance license
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 registrations (preferred)
If you’re ready to cross the bridge, we invite you to send us your resume.
Please submit resume for review to Jillian Diana, Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator:
Learn more about Securian Financial Services: