If you’re someone looking to transition into a new career as a Financial Advisor, we recognize there may be a significant gap between your current profession and owning an elite financial advising practice…Our comprehensive advantage provides the “bridge”.
Your Role & Responsibilities
As a financial advisor, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on others’ lives by guiding them through one of life’s most challenging facets: finances. With a focus on developing deep and meaningful relationships, you will strive to deliver the advice, strategies, and solutions your clients need to attain lasting financial security. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop your client base with a focus on building lasting, meaningful relationships
- Utilize marketing strategies to reach your target market and grow your business
- Conduct financial assessments to evaluate client needs and goals
- Create customized financial plans and strategies to help enable clients to reach their goals and objectives
- Master the fundamentals of financial planning, risk management, and investment management services
- Maintain up-to-date and expert knowledge of products and services available
- Utilize a team of support specialists to provide efficient, quality service to your clients
Your “Bridge” to Success
Foundations Financial Partners delivers a forum for you, as a new advisor, to launch yourself into the financial services industry.
- Training & Mentorship: We provide a comprehensive advisor training program which has helped develop successful advisors at our firm for years. While in training, you will receive a salary and full benefits along with your earned commissions to support your business development. This self-paced training program is coupled with an in-the-field advisor mentorship to prepare you for elite performance in a highly competitive industry.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Commence on a career track built to fuel your success, complete with designation reimbursement and educational events to help you acquire new skills and expand your expertise.
- Marketing Support: Leverage our decades of experience and in-house marketing support to help you establish your markets, hone your message, and maximize your reach.
- Extensive Product Choice: With your clients at the center of everything we do, we provide you access to a full array of solutions to serve your clients’ needs without product specific quotas or limitations.
- Advanced Technology: Our innovative technology platform is streamlined and designed for easy utilization, complete with training and daily support.
- Business Succession Planning: We have developed succession plan options to position you for a smooth and worry-free transition into retirement.
This profession offers unlimited earnings potential and puts you in control of your success. Experience optimal work/life balance with the opportunity to create your own schedule. Your benefits will include; medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account options, 401(k) plan, FICA, errors and omissions insurance, group life insurance, long-term disability, and advisor assistance plan. In addition, our team enjoys many opportunities throughout the year to celebrate and build camaraderie including annual holiday gatherings, milestone celebrations, and company events.
Are You a Good Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to obtain licensure & registrations (Life, Accident & Health Insurance, FINRA Series 7 & 66)
- Leadership and demonstrated track record of success
- Great communication skills (verbal, written, body language/empathy)
- Team player (inter-dependent)
- Strong market/well connected
- Highly driven and confident
- Service orientation
- Strong code of personal ethics
- Committed to and appreciation for improving technical skills
- Stable financial background
If you’re ready to cross the bridge, we invite you to send us your resume.
Please submit resume for review to Jillian Diana, Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator: